Thursday, July 29, 2010

How Much Does Tiffany Towers Make

My OOcoppa ...


1st stage: Win
It starts pouring rain, you just arrived from Italy and is now OOcup change. Talk of order and calm cool and indeed it takes me more than 3 minutes to make a point a few meters. Perfect! I say "nothing happened, start again" I'll be on the road and inexplicably, turn left instead of going to the right (see above). From the very beginning of the 2nd, I went into paper, and is a fairy tale, points sleek, safe, everything is as it should go, the choices ahead, I already know what I find and find it where it should be, even when I'm wrong the best split between the Erebus. After the 7th I reuperato 10 'Advantage Tone, shot a two-train which is 8 ° and 9 °, however, does not break the spell, even if I lose a few seconds to 10th in the points I lose d' I take a good mood and rhythm, 11, 12 and more and in ease, for the 13th Tone not follow me in favor of a choice but migiore are ever before, the yield on the 14 th place on the locomotive derailed, my fault that I follow him blindly (cited SK) finally on a path we understand our stupidity and rejoined the race. the 16th is just a control, for the 17th Tone and I make the same choice, but this time in front of him, when I see him go along, I control and get to the point, alone at 18 ° and 19 ° on top of hill I turn off the light, 'na stuff ever, I do not return anything, I reversed the cardinal points, look at the N and O should be right there, and instead there is AND, why? broke the compass? panic ... in the meantime I reached Tone, mumbled something, "I broke the bush ... I do not understand anything ..." Running behind the 20th Tone understand my blackout, I had never happened before ... Unfortunately, during the descent begins to feel a nagging pain in the knee, I think it's tired and slow down, so I let myself go Tone 10 'on him, will manage the benefit, did the third and penultimate lantern but it's the knee that bothers me, it hurts I close my dignity, but the first step in M21E ... the knee gives way and the second stage fades.


3rd Stage: Velika Planina
It 's the most-awaited step, the one with more technical paper. After resting at the 2nd pre-trial stage with the third test, the feelings are not good but I'm quiet and I try to make sense of this OOcup. The approach is incredible, you park at a convenient meeting place but the start is 2.2 km with 850mt of altitude, the knee protest but do not know. I do not know how to explain the 1st point, look at the paper, look for a mountain begins and where the red ... relocation is the first secure the first leg, I guess I was wrong with the compass and reading the paper, found myself on top of that it seems to me the least ... While we think are good to go before the 2nd, the fact is that it comes just, fair and safe, just that I missed the first, back to the 2nd after the first lantern I sit down, massage the knee and decided to go ahead, but by using his head and walking the spell of the first day again, thanks to the 7500 paper to read everything, I even see the clarity of lanterns a few meters from my description with the same point and ignore them. Walking, reading and I enjoy it. The area is a delusion of holes, depressions, valleys and many, many rocks. After the 6th accomplice DISES a path in trying to raise a little rhythm, ie moving from walk to trot and wrong now. Without the 8th arises another decision. continue or retire, I think a bit and then shot forward, not tired and I'm having fun. The choice for the 9 th is dictated by the desire to avoid ramps, then find out who the winner is the same, OK. At the crossing point Diego I recovered a lot of time. The strange thing is that different paths to the 10th we were again exposed. 11, 12 and 13 are perfect, I enjoy a personal challenge on a English s'infastidisce to see me get a fireplace but always the first point. 14 ° to begin, however, other pain, provokes me a sock worn a blister on his left foot, still with Diego 15 °, 16 ° and 17 ° is the closure of my race. I retire, I enjoyed it and I have suffered but it was worth it. Return with a shoe in his hand in pain.


4th and 5th stage

COMING SOON ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment