Sunday, July 4, 2010

How Do Scorpio Men Flirt?

1st! Gold in Recoaro Spa!

After a week of specific training, which culminated with an evening session yesterday in Marostica, I introduced myself to one of my very heavy seasonal objectives, the Memorial GINO ROSIN "Recoaro Terme. The appointment I felt very well because my family is from just Recoaro and then I had all eyes focused on the country.

batch dispatched and surprisingly able to get one Filotto 4 points correct, but unfortunately the sight of a comely tripper in the Park makes me jump and distract the 5th, promptly I realize the error but in the meantime I have punched the 6th, a colorful expression of my disappointment provokes the censure of two elderly hikers. U-turn and back to 5th and then 6th. For the 9 th barrel totally your choice. The ramps of the park split down the legs but I can recover but in the heat after the 12th and get down too much error. After the step-show start to push the finish line for the last lantern opt for the choice even more fun if not the best. At the finish tripod waiting for the arrival of other competitors and adversaries. Where major victory is a triumph of joy and relief. At this point in my season can be considered active, I'm almost at the peak withdrawal of triumph!

Photo Gallery Showing
site www.erebusvicenza.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment