summarize briefly the last three weeks and three regional championships played:
Lessinia course yesterday, the cards are known, meadows and beech forests with rocky areas very detailed ... a pretty boring race for me, running on roads / paths and then turn on your brains in the points (second stage of the technology race in a couple of occasions it did not work well). The athletic condition is recovering from a long sleep, however, are still back with the form, so that back to the 3rd they were joined by Auserm. (Aided by a choice of c *** or to avoid altitude) we set the 3rd but then, I do not follow a different choice that turns out to be bad, too bad I can not find just the lantern. Questionable choice at 5 ° 6 ° well, a bit slow the 7th, 8th and easier then the catastrophe ... can be summed up in two words, out of control ... mistake to interpret the curves ... I also struggle to explain what I thought because it is obvious that I did not think nothing, in short I find myself in a valley surrounded by high gradients, the race ends in front of two lumberjacks astonished to see me go out to bomb the forest ... I understand now that they see the first geared passing day ... mica is a good sign ... to exit from the hell of curves, however, commit errors of choice ... lucky that my path is out of the scanned paper (eye does not see the heart does not hurt). At the 9th Tone I retrieved the 6 'vantaggioo and then I go to draw on the 10th, the 11 ° I do, I pull for the 12th but on the way the brain goes back on standby ... the rest is history without ... in short, a race to forget as soon as possible, but for which I will remember the next time there will be competitions in Lessinia ...
It runs in Val Canali, are rolling with Biga, he at launch. Couple very homogeneous since we did almost the exact same time ... To me a race where I had to ask what the technique could not ask for a leg, ankle and breathing ... Very satisfactory result. I messed up a little, until the second lap I lost a few tenths of a second in the points because I could not see the lantern and the last loop I did the only real mistake of the day with a couple of minutes left in the O-Trent.
First round Second round
Charter and land are the same as last year's Cup race in Italy where I had a bad race, the total lack of training helps me to focus on technique and accuracy ... It turns out a good race in which (taking the minutes lost in the race) I leave in the woods a few tens of seconds to technical errors, the only one that really burns is the choice between 10 ° and 11 ° cuii go down too.
Sample Middle Veneto
0 comments:
Post a Comment