Monday, May 24, 2010

Do You Weigh Less After Taking A Poop

Pecinicilimicina


Bel wood and good track, technical enough to get in trouble .... then maybe it was not for the other stratecnico ... The race yesterday, in addition to confirming several technical shortcomings and concentration, particularly highlighted one of my biggest limitations, the conduct of the race when they are not alone in the woods, I mean. Having ZP in front of 2 'and Kanna as many minutes behind me to start at all and skip the 2nd period, and then race in tandem with Kanna to 8th and then again in solitary until goal. I think the next races will try to work around the problem by asking to go first or last, I do not think the final solution but at least I'll try to just focus on myself and guidance at the time with no distractions which I can not resist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment