quickly explain the catch of the sprint, is quiet, the ankle ligaments are very slowly recovering from a twisted Sassofortino, the only goal of the day is do not hurt me. I do a hard beast, three weeks of total absence of the workouts I can already feel the slope between 2 and 3 point ... The competition runs until 11th jerks without them I am confused, I reverse the 12th and 13th and then I head to the first 13 ° then at 12 °. On the way to realize the mess of the 14th, aided by the ligament that is hardening for the race I decided to give up on the tarmac to avoid complicating the already precarious situation. The route in blue therefore, is made by walking.
Sunday: even there the main objective was to test the tightness in the woods. I had a bad race, if the deficit was very athletic, technical errors indicate a very low level of concentration that has nothing to do with injuries. To reflect ...
profit but still atrocious suffering
0 comments:
Post a Comment