The year was 2000, orienteering at the time was unconscious and fun, with the representative of the high school we had qualified for National stage, we won the regional racing in Lamon, Pian del Vescovo. It was me, Edoardo Dalla Pozza (nephew of art) and Matteo Berti (after Erebus). We enjoyed so much and you could see little, apart from Edo. So, pass the regional, won by a Emiliano Corona, provides access to National, you must go to Pavia, Salice Terme appointment. The surroundings was a real fun, it integrates well with the rest of the Venetian representative and we passed beautiful days. The race however remains unknown. They say that the samples are even when the lanterns are not the point marked on paper, of course Emily and I find them all at once, to us a little trouble ... After a 1st point of which I can not remember, remember the scene on the 2nd, points finish, and there are about twenty people who graze peacefully, the point is not there! I find it a little when I left, it was well positioned as described, outside the circle according to the paper. I'm going to recover in the pile with Matthew and we go for the race, a brothel ... In trance we understood the problem well not competitive (obviously an error of overprint), but we finished the race. Finishers had already leaked the news so that the last to leave were aware dell'inghippo! That was a race where they were used on IS CARD, great idea if it were not for the crash that led to organizational reward only the top two, the first in our category, a school, tuscany ... hate ... Only a week later, now at the end of school year, during a search in philosophy when I was lamenting the woods of chestnut bunting, Matthew comes out of breath. "We won," yelling "We have redone the charts and won the National League we are Italian," I did not understand well, at the time was more concerned about the asterisk in philosophy but it was still a great satisfaction. For the record, this year the asterisk in philosophy I took it, pure pity the teacher who challenged me and my mate at arm wrestling: if we win we save! Won him, felt pity that so blatantly ...
of that race is not nothing but a letter from the High School for FISO Lioy Vicenza, a patch with a silver lion FISO VENETO that I still have on the jersey and paper I've just uploaded. There is also an article in the Giornale di Vicenza, which celebrated the company, but the photographer showed up by surprise at school, why, in that picture are in shorts, flip flops and Hawaiian ... those hard times in high school ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment