Closing the 2009 album quickly shot a season with the amounts of light and shadow ... let's start from the second: data in hand, 2009 was a year with few good results, but great satisfaction. The numbers say that I put together only 46.90 points ... Very few ... Whereas I have participated in all the national races (except the Italian Cup in Baselga and MPG, both because of an injury) CO (I do not consider the SCNT), six regional races with only two Championship Veneti, internationally Lipica Open and Tiomila . The national races were on the whole very disappointing, particularly the Italian Championships (discrete one sprint, the disastrous middle, the worse the long one on the same wave relay); Cup in Italy suffered a bad night race in Moriago, half the day following the redemption of long Tarzo, a disaster in Velo and finally a good race in Vallombrosa.
closing the section on shadows a special mention goes to injuries this year have become know for the first time in my "career" sports, I say "made known" because for me it was a new experience so far I have never suffered a blow infotuni worse, slightly crooked or something. This year, I strung together a couple of mishaps that have disturbed me greatly, above all from the psychological point of view. Nothing serious, for heaven's sake (when you hear an athlete that you must stop for 4 months is much worse), but it's something I'll have to get used to live ...
We now come to light. The most brilliant is undoubtedly the ER Team, a group of friends before a team. Companions of adventures that after long years away from papers and woods took me back orientation, which is why the positive results of 2009 are also inextricably linked to the team: first of all, ineviltabilmente is the Tiomila. A successful team as society, but also personal (I think my 7 th belongs to Perstorp remains my best race of 2009).
Another good race I remember is the above-mentioned Cup Final Italy Reggello (FI), a good result (5th place) enhanced by the arrival of moving Stegal greeted by Tom and all the ER Team. .. a memory I cherish with pleasure even if Witte, now too close to the group, can not resist the temptation to return just in Italy can last night and drank beer together in a bar near Treviso ...
closure with a special thought to R'adys , an adventure that marked the 2009 between friends, and nicknames various pain ...
E 'then the banner of the team that begins this 2010, recovering from ailments, having fun with friends, planning a season that now no longer has an alibi, the goal is the quantum leap: the coach is good, the group is great, the health almost so ... Not to disappoint all the guidelines that have come to expect from each post at least some paper, then load the races' of my 2009 ...
* the best race of 2009 is undoubtedly the O-Marathon, a massacre which we were not prepared but we have faced together, supporting one until the finish line. For the rest of beautiful woods, path height and perfect organization.
* my best race of 2009 is, as mentioned, the Tiomila the village, a dozen kilometers in Swedish forest without ever losing contact with the paper, without distraction.
* my worst race of 2009 is the Veneto Long Championship in early March Pozzolo, a nightmare of errors and fatigue
* the ugliest race of 2009, I think, the 'and that is the last of Bassano SCNT, all asphalt on a questionable path.
* the worst disappointment of 2009 I think the Italian Championship Long Distance . A race to which I had come in health and load of racing but I have literally destroyed with absurd errors ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment