Start a new decade begins the Championship Vicentino and start from the beginning ... The card Creazzo Colle, in particular the area of \u200b\u200bRivella, is one of the first papers orienteering carried out in Vicenza. The race today, organized dall'Erebus, as he announced a charity, to raise funds for the movement orienteering Chile (given the current dramatic because nobody thinks to organize a competition / fundraiser for Haiti ?!?), Thank heart all the participants with their passion have made a fine contribution to the Friends of Chile
The race Path about 9 kmsf with a bit of difference, largely privatized land between roads and trails but allowed amusing choice of path. Plotter, Fr Angelo has done a good job providing entertainment for participants with physical paths, but by no means trivial. For me working out at the end of a busy week. A bit of initial uncertainty to understand the hedges not passable and the various fences (point 1 °). At 7 ° error of 1 '.30 "(I went along and I arrived at the 8th and then back again to the 7th and the 8th) for the 9 th route choice sabgliata both the technical and regulatory blood and 24 minutes lost in the green I think I have purged enough :-)
I apologize for the poor quality of paper between the race and collect points but was a bit messy. In short, the site maps and charts Erebus
Now I moved bag and baggage for three weeks in Venice, no training and no races while his companions, invidiatissi, depart for Spain, tennis Barbate training ... See you ... Orienteering good!
first official race orienteering Laura
Just to close the framework of the weekend,
the photo of the night walk the Cross of Castegnero ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment