night out in the Hills Hills
19:30: I send away the last mail delivery. because they are always late?
Shorts, shirt, shoes, bandana, water bottle, change the pedals, swollen gums, Giulio fitted with the new Sigma Powerled, I put in the Niner point and go. The two traffic lights
separating me from the appointment is obviously red.
We missed the phone: "Where are you from?", Coming soon!
I waited. Roll out the bike from the car.
helmet, gloves, water bottle .???.. here's what I had forgotten .. divide with Nicola (he forgot the backpack) that, Creative Commons, Daniel.
8:10 we leave. Scent of grilled meat: I hunger despite the ominous inky black bar an hour ago.
Left, Right, Left, Right, Lonzina, Poggio Ameno. The Niner slipping fast on Small Block.
downhill fast, rocks, stones stirred, channels: 29-inch wheels swallow everything. I always impresses the speed of acceleration of this bike.
Torreglia overcome, then a long climb up the asphalt Rua.
and night lights near the lighthouse per day: white light, wide beam and deep, Battery "great" as a small mobile phone: the Evo is XPro forgotten.
We are in the forest: fast ups and downs, rocks, elevation changes.
Who says 29er suffer, how did you feel?
rocks, roots, jump here the Roccolo. Few meters of asphalt and again in the woods. Earth, stones, rocks, brake, step on stream, recovery uphill asphalt whizzing down, brake, rear wheel is lifted.
Come to the Venda, the path of Transeuganea military road uphill, I take the rhythm running legs, heart is quiet, the big wheels seem to suck up to the top with a progression that surprises me.
silence, the scent of locust and chives, darkness broken only by the impressive white light saber of the Sigma. We are on
Lorenzoni.: Rocks, boulders and deep mud, up and down very fast and rough up the King to the Roccolo
again, then down to Torreglia and finally to the machines.
Last stop: pizza, beer, and then home.
turns on the lights to the battery, look at the Niner muddy.
I'm not sleepy. The emotions of output at night even on well-known trails are always intense. I turn on my computer. I try to tell her.
By Max
0 comments:
Post a Comment