Cause "casino" in the knee, now is the only appropriate term, I skipped the long test on Saturday, I just went to start taking a card and then slip (I think the more appropriate term) the meeting or through a couple of points. On Sunday, our relay team has some very specific conditions: the coach is not well, Eugenio (and disgusted by the race card on Saturday) just thought to close his test while I am the unknown. I do not know if the knee will hold up the race, I do not know if I will stop before the Swedish, take a couple of uncertainty Aulin (whether doping). Starting with the launch of the 3rd co runners waiting for me a solitary race, so a relay, no trains, no forking, just me and the paper. Departing downward, I hold my breath listening to the knee, the first step is slow but in the right place, the second is very easy, I avoid going down for the third and back, to take the wrong path and I have to transfer to the stretch of coast The news is that I can trot uphill (Aulin is perhaps the doping). The 4th and 5th are two Tironi without history, in history there but at the 6th and is the worst you can imagine ... I do not know if the error has a specific name, fold the paper "I miss the mark" and I convince myself to be above the various curves, which is not down but rather in proportion, of course I lose 9 contour and every chance to go to Heaven, perhaps even to Purgatory, I insulted them all ... 7 ° is a nice point for the relay, to calm the individual, 8th trivial choice for the 9th quiet, I start to think that I can finish. Going to feel some pain in the 9th in descent, this dampens the gap to 10 ° with a choice of a lovely path. At 11 ° I find the whole band and I permitted myself the luxury of pretending to run. Going to the 12th ends the magic, it's a bad feeling, all evil comes over me at once. Mistake and lose time trying a phantom head (in the end I only saw the lineup, it seems a little bit ...). 14 ° I have to walk, to 15 ° idem. The 16th is downhill and began to trot, I get along with Mirco Mori, the third bracket and Ramponi Buselli ... change them all, a race that was to be an individual becomes a challenge, he is the pace at the 17th, I trudged on salitina. At 18 ° head down I'll take it, for the 19 ° start pulling on the road, I feel bad, but the knee does not give up for any reason, even down do not stop running ... FINISH and it's over. I reinstalled a position! Legendary!
Final . No getting around it, some things are clearly demonstrated: the organization was excellent, the paper was perfect and wonderful weather. If you can criticize are subjective things up is: why do a paper on such a coast, in a location so uncomfortable? (Then there's the responses of well-informed and understand all). We can say that the Italians after the Sprint Cascine of Florence, this is proof that orienteering is a wonderful sport that can be practiced in all places. Criticism of the layouts, I can not do! I do not have Saturday and Sunday during a relay race but I did not make an individual race, I think it is also difficult to face such a plotter paper, if only to try the trails and check points etc ... having said that I give the word to people more competent in terms of tracks and technical. But the question
remains in Trentino have the laser scan, have funding, but there are better places to make a paper? The Valley of Mocheni will also be enchanted (two years ago, rising to Redebus I was sick) but it has the coast with slopes that seem frankly exaggerated ... Perhaps the considerations are dictated by the fact that I came to these Italian Championships too injured and too out of shape ... (SO)
0 comments:
Post a Comment