The happy combination Skodeg-O Bevilonga hits back! really Edition especially that of 2009, for location, organization and attendance (the only discordant note the absence of ZP whose medical bulletins have been exposed as a sign of solidarity in the race next to the results). It begins in the early afternoon with the game of football in the middle field. Match vibrated taut and vibrating like the cleats on the leg of Tuzzi the EM is the goal defended by White, according to public and press officers of the match. Stella then transfer to the bar to rehydrate liquids spent behind the ball and away you go now to the Val Noana, namely the farm Dalen.
The race, after some technical difficulty in the explanation of the formula, caused by excesses of the roaring crowd, begins with a "mass start CIAP la cart vol prat in the "rules approved dall'ISSOM three days ago (Dalen ipse dixit).
The race went better than expected, starting a team, now is joined by Hare that pass me a folded sheet, I open it and "THE BIG TEST 2009 - How orienteer six ", who earns three great Hare" give "fresh fresh. After a brief and bloody battle to secure the paper lantern hanging from the first to the second point I find myself alone. The second round is simple because the area is the same. From the third one begins to puff and legs are heavy ... The fourth is technical, in a point I find a rather scattered Tuzzi, I crash a knee but I find both points ... Moments of panic when turning the paper I see it daubed with red liquid: Unfortunately, the optimistic predictions turn out to be just false, it is not blood but of mulled ... The fifth lap I do a trailer Hare and Biga, all set. The last step to the rest I say they are 4th, unleashed allotment for the last lap ... Note that in order to gain time starts with the glass still half full, walking was reading the paper and drank, then unfortunately had the problem of the glass ... I only say that after the race I had three glasses curled inside his pants. Upon arrival, the final position is 8 degrees, great satisfaction! To the bonus round is not talked about either.
Victory for Denny Pagliari in the photo we see intent to withdraw the prize offered by the sponsor "Cippo Mink. " According to Emily, third Jonni this podium that confirms a return to the big nell'orienteering. After a nice dinner in front of the fire company to transfer songs and rounds abundant wine. The second part of the evening included dancing to the lantern, we have resisted until some uncertain people have begun to undress and crawl around the dance floor to do with ambiguous ... ;-)
photos and video on FB
0 comments:
Post a Comment