Monday, March 30, 2009

Microfibre Vs Microsuede

you learn ...

As announced in previous posts, as Vicentino Committee, I had to organize the phases of the provincial GSS orienteering. I must say that was a pretty lazy, but rewarded by complete success of all. Even the weather was clement and the rain saved us so much that we feared. The team, as always cohesive and competent has held nearly al'urto (?!?) 600 boys, as always happens to the student, including teachers and tragicomic episodes "apprehensive", allowed to close the event without problems. paths only flaw: my first experience being the "official", I think I overestimated the ability of some children who orienteering, evidently, had not even heard (about it some teachers should perhaps think a little most of the meetings). For my part I will try in future to better focus the difficulties (The irony is that in our coach held this weekend in Jesolo the course organized by the plotters FISO Veneto). Consolation that there is no child was missing and all the kids that I heard had a great time, even those went out of time came altraguardo cheerful and not at all demoralized. On

site Erebus individual rankings for schools. A
photogallery of the event.









0 comments:

Post a Comment